101. I've been on a caramel popcorn kick lately, a few weekends ago I made a double batch and think I've perfected the recipe.
102. Yes, I do have a sweet tooth.
103. I was able to resist the popcorn though, and packaged it up for holiday gifts for friends.
104. I'm listening to a college acapella mix I made before work yesterday.
105. Note to self, get more BOCA albums.
106. Today I'm going to a friend's birthday dinner in NYC.
107. And tomorrow my next-door neighbors are throwing their big holiday cocktail party.
108. Steve Martin is a comic genius.
109. I just watched 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels'.
110. Who doesn't love the cork on the fork bit?!
111. Last night was the annual viewing of 'Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas'.
112. Hands down my favorite holiday movie.
113. Must figure out how to get a job at Jim Henson Productions.
114. Maybe they need a caramel popcorn maker?
115. I made a new friend this week who reminds me of my best friend growing up.
116. I'm not sure if everyone has a twin somewhere out there, but I think people can share the same 'spirit'.
117. Anything is possible, don't you think?
118. For the most part I'm an optomist.
119. Though I'm not a big fan of change.
120. But I like to believe that we all have the ability to be whoever we want to be, and it's never to late to start.
121. See, optomistic.
122. I'm quirky.
123. I think it is a highly underrated quality.
124. I like to surround myself with other quirky friends.
125. Makes life much more entertaining.
126. On another note, I finally went back to a short haircut.
127. Thank goodness.
128. I tried to grow my hair out, and I did, but I never felt like myself.
129. So I'm back to a short haircut.
130. And a fantastic red color.
131. So I can look even more Irish?
132. Maybe. St. Patrick's Day is coming up in a few months.
133. I think my 2 favorite holidays are St. Patrick's Day and my birthday.
134. Though I'm not a big fan of green beer.
135. My favorite drink as of late... any sort of sparkling wine.
136. Top choice, a glass of Prosecco at Otto.
137. More people should drink sparkling wine.
138. I think it's fun.
139. And of course it looks cool.
140. I'm going to take a break to dry my hair.
141. Be right back.
142. See, didn't even seem like I was gone, did it?
143. The magic of the internet.
144. Since I had cataract surgery and had my lenses removed and artificial lenses put in place, I find it hard to read in bed.
145. I should get one of those reading lamps that attach to your book.
146. And I have a bunch of books I'd like to read.
147. I think my other million hobbies tend to compete for my attention.
148. At the moment, it's knitting.
149. And candy making.
150. I have some materials to make earrings, but need to find my jewelry tools.
151. My ideal house would have a place for everything.
152. I'd have an enormous kitchen, and an enormous hobby room.
153. With drawers for jewelry, rubber stamps, knitting, painting, clay, decoupage...
154. That would be great.
155. I would not classify myself as a neat person.
156. I blame my mom, a bit messy.
157. She basically told me not to throw anything out.
158. I'm slowly trying to break that bad habit.
159. But it is tough.
160. Us packrats like to save everything.
161. Old postcards, movie ticket stubs.
162. Ah well. That's why I still have a huge collection of old baseball cards.
163. Neatly arranged in binders, and some in those long boxes you store cards in.
164. See, I can be neat.
165. Just not all the time.